Are you an experienced Distribution Manager seeking a new opportunity? Do you want to work for an independent business that are growing and investing? If so then this could be your next move…..
The right person for this role will be an experienced Manager with a strong background and understanding of Distribution within a Construction and/or Manufacturing environment. You will lead a team which is responsible for the distributing of products whilst developing relationships with customers.
- Drive performance within the team to ensure targets are met
- Develop high performance sales and service through coaching of the distribution team
- Ensure maximum use of transport and plant to ensure efficient delivery of materials
- Work closely with the sales team and customers to understand customer performance
- Strong understanding and background in Distribution
- Ability to drive, motivate and lead a team
- Strong commercial awareness
- Experience of working in the Construction/Building Materials and/or heavy Manufacturing
- Transport and plant knowledge
- Experience of working in the Aggregates/Asphalt/Quarrying or associated industries
- £40,000 - £50,000
- Extra benefits
KPI, Manage, Distribution, Sales, Commercial, Customer, Aggregates, Asphalt, Quarry, Manufacturing,