Key responsibilities will include;
- Explore potential digitalisation ideas within asset integrity with regards to inspection
- Prioritise and bring the best inspection integrity management opportunity into development
- Manage the development of the software application product
- Define features of the software application product
- Decide contents, minimum viable product versions and release dates of the software application product
- Manage the development team
- Communicate with stakeholders to understand customer/user needs
- Prioritise backlog of features and tasks, prioritise iterations
- Apply agile management, e.g. organise the software development team and processes with scrums/sprints
- Be responsible for product uptake/use and investment return (“RoI”)
- Coordinate with other Product owners in the Software House.
Relevant candidates should have;
- Degree in a relevant engineering/business discipline (Inspection, integrity, software)
- Ability to be a leader of the future and contribute to business growth
- Experience of strategy development and implementation
- Relevant, demonstrable experience with various integrity management software solutions (Coabis, Credosoft, Nexus, One..)
- Significant experience working with inspection integrity management (pressure systems or subsea), API 510 and/or API 570 certification
- Experience with Risk Based Inspection Maintenance Systems (RBA/RBI), Defect Elimination and Root Cause Analysis, Fitness for service Assessments
- Familiarity with QA/QC practices, NDE/NDT techniques and risk based analysis
- Experience in the supervision and management of people and the business; Ability to influence and direct people without direct line reporting responsibilities
- Understanding of development of user stories and generating feature backlog; Understanding of software development and associated development methodologies.
The successful candidates will receive a competitive salary and benefits, plus a strong work/life balance, positive work environment with challenging tasks, and a range of development opportunities.