Other key responsibilities will include;
- Assist with installation of COABIS on-site (e.g. dive vessels)
- Assist Principal/Lead Engineers with business-critical functions (e.g. SQL/database consultancy)
- Implement COABIS at client sites in conjunction with assigned AIM Integrity Engineers
- Provide COABIS training to internal and external clients/ Use of COABIS on behalf of clients (work-pack preparation, interim and final reporting)
- Liaison with clients, both engineering and IT/IS departments
- Analysis of client data in COABIS; Provide feedback and assistance to the COABIS development team for software product improvements.
- Develop and provide added-value services to existing clients; Provide added value to the development of their discipline / function
Relevant candidates should have;
- a HND / Degree level qualification
- Experience within the oil and gas, or petrochemical industry
- Understanding of software development, web development
- Understanding of implementing integrity management systems
- Pro-active and adaptable, with the ability to work under pressure and to meet deadlines
The successful candidates will receive a competitive salary and benefits, plus a strong work/life balance, positive work environment with challenging tasks, and a range of development opportunities.