Permanent to start ASAP
£30,000 - £40,000
Due to winning a number of key projects and growth of the business my client are looking to employ a Project Manager who will report into the UK General Manager. The successful candidate will manage all aspects of the project from contract award to Completion/Handover, for Water Treatment and Swimming Pool Filtration Systems, Movable Floors and Submersible Boom projects throughout the UK.
- Understanding of Construction Programming
- Ability to buy resourcefully from up to 200 suppliers, and good negotiation skills
- Very strong organizational skills as dealing with up to 12 projects at once throughout the UK
- The management of all project operations (including site installation), ranging from £100k - £5M
- Project H&S, including the production and implementation of project Health and Safety Plan, Method Statements and Risk Assessments.
- Full responsibility for the procurement of all materials to achieve maximum profit per project
- Liaison with Main Contractors, Consultants and Suppliers, including coordination of the installations and specification
The successful candidate would see the following benefits:
- £30k - £40k Basic Salary
- £3k car allowance
- Bonus potential
- 30 days holiday
- Flexible working
- Excellent progression routes working within a growing and very successful company
If you are interested in this Project Manager vacancy please apply by clicking the below link or get in touch with Emma Austin at NES Global talent.