Specific Activities & Scope of Work
Monitoring and Control of Field Joint Welding process qualification & Welders qualification.
Monitoring and Control of PLR/STR Welding process qualification & Welders qualification relevant to BOS SHELF scope of work.
Competencies, Qualification & Background
- Level / Diploma: Engineering degree (material, welding).
- Certification/Qualification: Welding Engineer; PCN/ COFREND, CSWIP or equivalent.
- Professional Experience: min 10 year experience in Welding/Material/NDE, with 7 year experience in subsea pipeline project and operational experience on yards and installation vessels.
- Good knowledge of International codes/standards and COMPANY General Specifications (GS) referential.
- Languages: English mandatory
- Skilled in using computer program/DB management/spreadsheet/e-mail.
- Other requirements:
REQUIRED COMPETENCIES (Degree of mastery: 1 : weak - 2 : medium - 3 : good - 4 : excellent)
- Welding/Material/NDE techniques and experience
- Knowledge of ABSHERON referential
- Fabrication Auditing techniques
- Project management (organization)
- FLET-ILT Fabrication Techniques
- Team management
- WPS/WPQR qualification (mechanized and manual)
- Use of software's: word, excel, email
- Risk identification and assessment
- Management / negotiation with contractors