- Performs data entry processes into a database. Performs assigned tasks and projects. Processes special and recurring reports and administrative records.
- Verifies and corrects information, codes and accounts numbers as necessary. Ensures complete and accurate data entries into system.
- Compares data entered with source documents and resolve system edits concerning invalid data by deleting incorrectly entered data, re-enter correct data.
- Makes copies of required documents. Files documents when applicable. Maintains a production sheet of work completed on a daily basis.
- Provides technical and/or administrative support. Demonstrates the ability to learn terminology, applications and standard procedures for performing the job function. Performs routine, basic office/field tasks using established procedures
- Entry level position with 1-3 years of experience
- Excellent communication skills, across the whole project irrespective of seniority, organizational or contractual boundaries
- Experience using electronic engineering and data management systems for controlling and reporting project data
- Experience using MS office applications to perform analyses (MS Power BI & Excel), sharepoint, and data management work instructions (MS Word).