Duration: 12 months +
- Bachelor's degree in a relevant technical field and/or 2-5 years of experience in applying the discipline skill to oil and gas projects.
- Relies on limited experience and judgment to plan and accomplish goals. Performs a variety of tasks for a specific project phase.
- Works under general supervision. Technical assurance review is required for the majority of the work products.
- Has an understanding of how the particular discipline interfaces / integrates with the overall project work scope.
- Typically reports to a supervisor or manager.
- Prepare competency assessments, training plans, and job aides that will be used to educate Maintenance Planning team members and other members of the organization that interface with the maintenance execution process.
- Deliver eME/SAP training and small group coaching to a wide audience of process participants including Maintenance Planning Team members and asset-based personnel, including asset leadership.
- Prepare and maintain training records for Maintenance Planning Team members and develop continuing education training plans to maintain knowledge levels.
- Assist in the confirmation of eME performance by monitoring KPIs and process metrics.
- Travel offshore on a limited basis to monitor and assess the eME process and deliver coaching and training.
- Experienced team player capable of working with limited oversight.
- Must be willing to guide and coach others in order to achieve business objectives.
- Must be flexible and be able to adapt quickly to changes in the business needs.
- The eME/SAP coach should be capable of handling simultaneous tasks and have excellent written and oral communication skills.
- Must be willing to learn from others and provide constructive feedback.
- Must be comfortable with continuous improvement concepts and methodologies.
Ideal candidate will possess:
- At least 4 years of professional experience with SAP Plant Maintenance module
- Working knowledge of maintenance and maintenance planning practices in a field operations environment
- Proven ability to define standard operating procedures (SOP's) and drive consistent application of the SOP's
- Knowledge of other Upstream key work processes (i.e., MOC, Work Permit) is a plus
- Ability to speak publicly, and facilitate group discussions
- Ability to obtain HUET Certification
The eME/SAP coach will be accountable for delivering SAP Plant Maintenance and eME training, issue resolution, and new functionality implementation associated with any new or existing maintenance execution processes and/or tools. Reporting to the Maintenance Support Team Lead, the eME/SAP coach will help develop the competencies of existing and new maintenance/operations personnel. The eME/SAP Coach will work collaboratively with other eME coaches to drive eME sustainability within the Gulf of Mexico.