Role Title: Plant Administrator
Reporting To: Plant Manager
Department: Battery Anode Material (BAM)
Project Location: BAM Project, Louisiana
Engagement: Full time Roster: Monday to Friday
This key role is responsible for planning, implementing and maintaining administrative systems to support the BAM operation and identifying strategies to streamline administrative processes.
DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Assist the Finance and Business Administration Manager to establish and maintain administrative functions across the BAM operation.
- Maintain project documentation including safety records, production schedules and daily activity log sheets.
- Manage site rosters, timesheets and travel arrangements as required.
- Assist with the purchasing of Project related goods and services and coordination of the associated logistics.
- Raising purchase requisitions, expediting orders, reviewing and receipting invoices and actioning discrepancies as necessary.
- Processing shipping documentation such as manifests, payments, receipts and associated reports and reconciliations.
- Conduct regular stock-takes on site for all inventory and consumables.
- Assist the Finance and Business Administration Manager with the Accounts Payable and Accounts Receivable functions for the Project.
- Facilitate the reliable and adequate flow of information across teams to enable efficient business operations.
- Record items issued to employees including PPE, consumables and tooling.
- Maintain filing systems, archives and databases.
- Monthly reporting on forecasted vs actual/committed data via Pronto Cube reporting.
- General administrative duties including PPE & stationery orders, directing phone calls and maintaining kitchen supplies.
- Build and maintain credible relationships with key internal and external stakeholders.
- Assist the Plant Manager by collating information required to execute daily, weekly and monthly reports.
- Ensure own behavior is aligned with the Company Values at all times and encourage others to do the same.
- Any other duties as reasonably directed by the Plant Manager.
EDUCATION, SKILLS AND EXPERIENCE:
- Education – High School Diploma as a minimum.
- 5+ years’ experience in a similar role within a manufacturing, engineering or construction environment.
- Excellent time management skills and ability to effectively prioritize, multi-task and meet deadlines.
- Self-starter and ability to work autonomously.
- Proficient using Microsoft Office Suite (Word, Excel, Outlook).
- Sound communication skills and excellent interpersonal skills.
- Ability to work well in a team, keep required work schedules, focus on attention to detail and drive compliance with Company policies and procedures.
- Previous experience in a start-up environment is highly valued.
- Previous experience in coordinating and monitoring contractors, suppliers and vendors.