One of our key client in the state is looking for the right person with underground and methane experience to work with them a a Development Superintendent.
This role is to provide leadership and direction to ensure all maintenance activities involving coal clearance, longwall and mine services operations, are executed safely by competent maintenance personnel in accordance with work schedules, relevant standards and work instructions
Key Accountabilities include:
- Lead the execution teams and promote operating discipline related to the work management processes
- Ensure teams understand the value of work management processes and related metrics. Facilitate performance reviews, identify gaps and engage the relevant stakeholders to ensure corrective actions are taken
- Participate in the weekly planning and scheduling process meetings to ensure alignment and commitment of resources and plant to the work schedule
- Ensure execution of Development and CH4 activities in line with weekly schedule or scheduled outages and minimize unscheduled work activities.
- Provide input into the Coal Clearance and Longwall budget by reviewing the existing Work Plans and stand-alone Task List.
The ideal candidate will be interested in working for an organisation that embraces the diversity each person brings to the workplace.
In addition, you will have:
- Trade, Diploma or Degree in Mechanical Maintenance Engineering
- Min 5 years working in an underground mine
Please apply and one of our consultants will be in touch!