Specific Activities & Scope of Work
Monitoring and control of AUT process qualification and validation at the CONTRACTOR’s premises (flowline field joint welding, Pipe in Pipe).
Monitoring and control of NDE activities within URF package (CONTRACTOR, SUBCONTRACTORS/VENDORS).
Competencies, Qualification & Background
- Level / Diploma: Mechanical/Material Engineer, or equivalent.
- Specialization: NDE with focus on AUT technique.
- Certification/Qualification: EN, PCN, COFREND, ASNT Level III/Level II in several techniques.
- Professional Experience: min 10~15 year in Inspection/NDE, with minimum 5 year experience in Subsea pipeline projects and operational experience on yards/installation vessels.
- Good knowledge of International codes/standards and COMPANY General Specifications (GS) referential.
- Languages: English mandatory
- Skilled in using computer program/DB management/spreadsheet/e-mail.
- Level III RT/MUT/MPI/DPI/VI and AUT minimum LII in the same: Essential
- Previous experience of managing Contractor NDT Qualification for on/offshore construction: Essential