NES are working with a leading pharmaceutical company currently seeking a QC Analyst to join their state of the art manufacturing site in the North-East. Are you an experienced Analytical Chemist interested in the opportunity to widen your skillset in a growing company?
QC Analytical Chemist – Responsibilities
- Analysis of raw materials and finished products following SOPs
- Investigations of deviations and out of specification results
- Analytical method development, validation and tech transfer
- Maintaining and calibrating analytical laboratory equipment
- In order to be successful for the role of QC Analyst, you will be / have:
- A degree or equivalent in Chemistry or an Analytical Science
- Experience in a pharmaceutical QC laboratory
- Experience with analytical techniques including
- Able to communicate clearly and work as an effective member of a team
- If you feel you would be suitable, please apply now. A member of the NES team will be in touch with all relevant applicants.
QC Analytical Chemist – North East– Permanent