Are you a Structural Drafter with 3+ years’ relevant Australian experience looking for your next step?
Is your role on the Level Crossing Removal Projects across Melbourne coming to an end?
This is an excellent opening to join a growing team and strong company, with a very strong pipeline of work into 2019 already, and an office located in/next to Melbourne’s CBD within an easy ride in by public transport.
The role is a 4-6month contract, with permanent placement available once you impress.
Between $70k to $90k+, your overall hourly rate/package will depend on skills and experience.
In your new role, you will be assisting with bridge, transport and infrastructure projects across Melbourne and involved in:
- Drafting, designing and analysis of bridges
- Coordination with senior structural engineers and clients
- Resolving technical queries across Revit/MicroStation/AutoCAD
- Maintaining the program families/libraries
- Knowledge of steel, RC, prestressed and PT concrete
We will only contact candidates with the right to work in Australia and with the relevant Australian experience, skills and background for the role.
Click APPLY or contact Greg at NES Global Talent on Tel: 03 8539 4886 for a confidential discussion.