Based in Wollongong, NSW and reporting to the Development Superintendent, the purpose of this role is to provide leadership and direction for the execution of day to day electrical maintenance activities across the weekend to achieve established KPI targets for statutory compliance.
Key Accountabilities include:
- Demonstrate personal compliance to all elements of the Mine Operating System (MOS) including disciplined planning, delivery, accountability and urgency
- Analyse variance to EOM position and determine actions required to achieve planned EOM position as detailed in the Monthly Plan
- Conduct Daily Rescheduling Process to include 24 hours Shift Plans and reconcile any differences with the Weekly Plan for each Production and Mine Services Shift
- Ensure that Shift Plans are complete, executable and aligned to the Weekly Plan deliverables
- Review work execution performance with team members, identify gaps and take corrective action as necessary
The ideal candidate will be interested in working for an organisation that embraces the diversity each person brings to the workplace. Our values of Care, Trust, Togetherness and Excellence will guide your decision making and interactions, while supporting you in generating courageous solutions. In addition, you will have:
- Trade Qualification or equivalent recognition in Electrical Engineering area
- 3 years minimum working in an underground Coal Mine
In return for your professional commitment and expertise you will be:
Offered a permanent opportunity, you will benefit from a rewarding career path in a company that embraces diversity and collaboration. As well as an attractive remuneration package including performance-based bonus and participation in the Employee Share Plan.
For more information you can contact Natasha Lee on 07 3123 4433 or firstname.lastname@example.org