Job DescriptionProcess Support Technician- Teeside- £22k + outstanding benefits
An opportunity has arisen for an experienced process/production technician, to join a heavyweight of the Chemicals industry, a leading manufacturer of a variety of chemical products, who supply into a number of industry sectors across the globe.
Based at their chemical manufacturing facility in Teeside, you will be integral in supporting the production and delivery of quality samples to the wide range of customers on the Pilot Plant.
With a track record of success in a similar position, ideally within the chemical or related process industry, you will be tasked with collating, interpreting and reporting process and material quality control data, generating customer product information packs, coordinating product deliveries, and managing the inventories and shipments of feedstocks, process materials and critical spares.
In return, you will be offered a generous salary and shift allowance alongside a market leading benefits package.
- Experience working in a pilot, manufacturing or production environment, preferably in COMAH-registered operations.
- Process lab analytical skills
- Experience of working with quality management systems.
- Multitalented self-starter, who thrives in a dynamic environment subject to changing needs.
- Proficient working with Microsoft Office programs, such as Excel and Word.
- Qualification in a technical subject (e.g. NVQ, HNC, HND, degree) is preferred.
- Excellent Pension
- Share Options
- Private Healthcare
- Generous Holiday allowance
- Extra benefits
Chemical, COMAH, production, operations, tanks, loading, manufacturing, NVQ, process operator,
Location – Teeside