Job DescriptionManufacturing Support / Coordinator - Contract - Midlands
Very competitive rate for the ideal candidate.
My client is a leading global multi- sector engineering provider of technology, product innovation and strategic consulting. They are currently looking for manufacturing support / coordinator, whose main responsibility, will involve the definition and improvement of processes for low volume manufacture of high precision transmission products.
- Print all documentation required to facilitate production
- Complete some engineering changes with guidance
- Manage KPI's
- Manage department database
- Working with the production team to improve product quality.
- Continuous improvement of the documentation processes to reduce cost, improve quality and provide a high delivery performance
- Liaison with the Manufacturing Engineers to ensure correct understanding of intent and process requirements.
- Working as part of a team of specialist engineers to solve technical problems
- Ability to work on own initiative to meet objectives
- Building relationships
- Good organisational skills
- Effective prioritisation of work load
- Microsoft excel and word experience
- Good communication skills
- Must be able to work and communicate effectively across different technical disciplines, with other divisions and in complex projects
- Determination to follow tasks through
- Engineering experience
- Technical knowledge of automobiles and their parts
- Dock control experience
- Baan business system experience