Professional job focused both on the asset and more specifically the segment re-development project.
Roles and Responsibilities:
- Provide expertise to Field re-development and sharing/development of best practices and methods
- Be able to assist in specified team activities as required
- Support the segment re-development including completion design, in-flow performance, well planning and any/all other relevant production engineering tasks.
- Secondary to the Field re-development, support the asset with production engineering duties which may include, but not be limited to:
- Reviews of well performance
- Documenting well operational histories
- Investigations of operational Issues/Incidents
- Identification and maturation of short-term optimization opportunities
- Well allocations and reporting
- Involvement in possible ad-hoc operational procedures
- Support Company sub-surface strategies, objectives, policies, business rules & methods
- Will coordinate together with other staff within specialist area of expertise to ensure outputs are produced as efficiently as possible within the project.
Assignment / WORK starts: ASAP
Assignment / WORK ends: 31.12.2019 – with possibility of extension
Place of Work: Stavanger
Formal qualifications, skills and experience requirements:
- Higher university degree. In special cases relevant work experience may compensate for limited formal education.
- Typically a minimum of 10-15 years experience from the Oil & Gas industry, and knowledge of the E&P business.
- Proven ability to analyze, understand and articulate complex technical problems and to develop innovative high value solutions.
- Requires highly developed communication skills required to persuade and influence to achieve goals.