ESSENTIAL: Process Technology. Inspection Technology. Equipment Validation. Technical Documents. Immediately available.
Process technology and equipment validation is a highly regulated and regimented process, which requires high attention to detail and understanding of the technology. My client, a world leader in global pharmaceuticals is currently requiring the addition of process technologist to join their expanding team and offer their scientific and technical expertise.
Process Technologist Key Responsibilities:
- Work with project teams to understand and create specifications around project requirements.
- Create rationales and justifications to support the choice of inspection technology and validation approach.
- Author, execute and report on development and validation trials on production equipment.
- Work with technical and operational quality colleagues to gain approval and oversight at every project stage.
- Design, fabricate and maintain simulated defective units in test sets.
- Create and update defect library documents which provide a record of genuine defect types.
- Provide technical support to the Business Unit to resolve technical problems. This can include investigating and resolving customer complaints, quality investigations and unexpected line running phenomena such as reject rate “spikes”.
- Provide technical data to relevant support areas in accordance with defined procedures.
- Regularly interface with colleagues at both production and engineering shop-floor level to site executive
Process Technologist Key Requirements:
- Possess a degree in a quantitative life science subject from a leading academic institution.
- Ability to work independently in a scientific laboratory environment
- Ability to work in a fast paced environment with consistent work flow.
- Strong data analysis and data management skills, being IT literate with general office package and various software platforms.
- Excellent communication skills both verbally and written with some understanding of technical documents.
- Strong preference for candidates immediately available.
This position is based on a 6 month contract and is immediately available. If successful you can expect a competitive salary package as well as the opportunity to join a world leader in global pharma.
Please contact Syeda on 0161 942 4060 for more information on rates and applying.