Job DescriptionRecruitment Consultant is responsible for:
- Sales & Recruitment project management
- Ability to identify candidates within the sector and to qualify these candidates against suitable vacancies.
- To introduce and successfully market NES to new clients and discuss potential staffing needs to clients.
- To demonstrate an area of specialization and secure new clients within this market sector.
- Account management of new and existing clients, including client visits alone.
- Responsible for dealing with contractors referred to NES.
- Understanding of contractual issues with an emphasis on insurance and taxation. Ability to negotiate commercial terms with clients.
- The ability to manage existing contractors and deal with any day to day problems that may arise.
- Advise and assist recruitment consultants, not just within own team.
- Lead by example to recruitment consultants in terms of day to day recruitment, which remains the key part of the role.
- Minimum 2 years of experience within the Recruitment Industry
- Outgoing and confident personality
- Perfect polish language and good English language knowledge
- Strong organisational skills smart and methodical
- Demonstrate ability to multi task and prioritise
- A good communicator articulate with a good telephone manner
NES Global Talent offers:
- Attractive salary
- Sales bonus
- Modern CRM
- Office located in centre of Warsaw
- Iphone, Laptop, Medical coverage, Multisport card