NES Global Talent is working closely with a leading Engineering Design Consultancy in Perth, Western Australia to identify a Senior Structural Engineer with strong buildings design experience in Australia.
The successful candidate will work closely with a structural team leader and will be given the opportunity to take a step forward in their career to become an integral part of the business to develop and manage client relationships.
Your responsibilities in the role
- Deliver a variety of large scale residential, commercial and industrial buildings projects
- Manage tenders and proposals
- Delivery of practical and innovative structural engineering solutions for clients
- Collaborating across disciplines and with the client to deliver sound solutions
- Identify, manage, reduce and eliminate project risks where possible
- Relationship management of long-term key clients
- Providing up to date knowledge of construction methods and their impact on design
- Contribute to the growth and development of engineers and designers
- A proactive approach to engaging with stakeholders
- Maintaining the highest levels of Health and Safety
- Promoting the Company’s Values
What you need to be successful in the role
- CPEng or working towards desirable
- Tertiary qualification in Structural Engineering
- Ideally 10+ years’ design experience within a design consultancy environment
- Exposure to business development and maintaining client relationships
- Local WA market knowledge and a developing client network
- Experience with developing commercial project proposals
- Ability to lead a design team and liaise with external project stakeholders
- Desire to be a future business leader
As a global business our client offers the potential for travel, and outstanding training and development opportunities. They offer a work/life balance and an established recognition and rewards program.
If you are looking for a new and exciting career challenge then please apply.
We will only contact candidates who meet the criteria for the role and with the Right to Work in Australia.