IT Business Analyst Service Scope and Requirements:- Experience with new digital technologies i.e. Data Science, Business Intelligence, Machine Learning, Cloud Services, AI, RPA etc highly desirable. Experience working in a global organization working with virtual teams. Stakeholder engagement
IT Business Analyst Minimum Qualifications, Experience and Certifications:
Bachelors degree in Computer science, MIS or Project Management/Business Analyst Certification - (PMI-PMP or PBA , PRINCE2, CBAP)or at least 5 years’ experience in IT Business Analysis/Project Management.
- Experience working in a global organization working with virtual teams.
- Experience in managing vendors and executing software contracts Excellent communication skills - both written and verbal
- Stakeholder engagement
- Experience with new digital technologies i.e. Data Science, Business Intelligence, Machine Learning, Cloud Services, AI, RPA etc highly desirable.
- Ability to prioritize, negotiate and execute in partnership with the business
IT Business Analyst Preferred:
- Selected candidate will provide business analysis (BA) and Project Management skills primarily focused on the creation of new technology and integration of information technology solutions for FGP.
- Manage various types and sizes of IT/IM projects for my client working on Future Growth Projects using my client’s project management methodology. Projects will typically be related to selection, procurement and deployment of new software packages or deployment and upgrades of existing client’s applications.
- Responsible for delivering projects on time, on budget and within scope.
- Work closely with the project teams of various disciplines and with the business unit IT and client IT departments to ensure delivery of optimal software solutions that are fully compliant, maintainable and reliable.
- Have proven planning, communication and analytical skills with a strong customer focus. Consult with IT and business partners on applying technology to business opportunities and planning and implementation of cross-functional applications
- Collaborate with business partners, gathering and modeling business requirements/data, business processes and other business rules to ensure alternatives have been carefully considered and the chosen solution meets business objectives.
- Develop and explore innovative options to address business requirements and vet within solution teams for sustainable and fit for purpose solutions.
- Lead business-driven design and analysis of FGP IT initiatives and deliver processes and solution documentation to development teams to achieve the desired business outcomes
IT Business Analyst – 5+ year Contract – Farnborough
Candidates must be eligible to work in the UK