Are you an experienced recruiter ready to make an impact in an internal role? If you have proven experience in Oil & Gas or Technical recruitment, are an excellent relationship builder and have a great eye for detail, we want to hear from you!
NES Global provides engineering services and specialist staff support solutions to clients across the Oil & Gas, Power Generation and Infrastructure markets. Our network of offices spans Europe, the Americas, Asia and the Middle East and results in us being ideally placed to service client needs anywhere in the world.
Our Managed Services division provides tailored in-house Recruitment Process Outsourcing (RPO) to a range of high-profile Multi-National Companies in the Oil & Gas industries. Our team of on-site Internal Recruiters have access to top of the range recruiting tools and are the very best at what they do!
We are currently seeking a well-experienced Senior Recruiter to be part of our Managed Services division, recruiting exclusively for our client, a global leader in the Oil & Gas Industry. You will be based on-site, in the client’s premises and will be representing the client in all your recruitment activities. You will be primarily recruiting for positions in Southeast Asia market but will also be required to provide support for other countries’ across Asia Pacific.
Some of the benefits we offer include:
- Competitive base salary plus bonus scheme
- No sales or business development activities or targets
- Excellent career prospects, both local and international
- International exposure
- Opportunity to travel for business and training purposes
- Ongoing training and development
As a Senior Recruiter, your responsibilities will include:
- Developing and delivering industry-leading recruitment services to the client in line with agreed service levels and cycle times
- Building effective relationships within the hiring manager community and provide guidance to ensure a best practice approach to resourcing is adopted
- Delivering a high-quality end-to-end recruitment service including thorough qualification of candidates prior to submission to hiring managers
- Designing innovative sourcing strategies and end-to-end recruitment campaigns to attract candidates both locally and internationally
- Project managing volume or critical recruitment activities / campaigns involving collaboration across multiple locations, hiring managers and / or recruitment team members
- Demonstrating subject matter expertise in industry and local market-place hiring and recruitment activities
- Maintaining the recruitment systems (Taleo, HireSystems and SAP) accurately and ensuring total data integrity at all times
- With little ongoing supervision, ensuring total compliance with recruiting/hiring policies and procedures at all times
To be considered, you will require:
- Minimum of 4 years end-to-end recruitment experience, with experience in either Oil & Gas and / or heavy industry sectors. IT Recruitment experience will also be advantageous.
- Exceptional relationship building and interpersonal skills
- Well-developed communication skills in English, both written and verbal
- Very strong attention to detail
- Self motivation and ability to work without constant supervision
- Ability to deliver under pressure
- Ability to acquire and retain product and industry knowledge
- A flexible approach, including willingness to travel and support other locations
- High commitment to team work