Information Management Coordinator
|Job Title:||Information Management Coordinator|
|Salary:||£380 - £500 per day|
|Contact Name:||Thomas Watkins|
|Job Published:||September 25, 2018 10:49|
The Information Management scope includes both Document and Data Management (Engineering Data Management Systems and 3D Model Engineering Data) where you will be responsible for interfacing with Engineering, Procurement, and Construction (EPC) contractors in the delivery of documents and data when required by the project through phase 4 activities including design & procurement, construction, commissioning, start-up and handover as required for the ongoing operation of the asset. The position will also be responsible to track progress, raise issues, and drive toward resolution working with the EPCs and project teams in Engineering, Expediting, IM, Systems Completion, and Commissioning to deliver data and documents required.
Main work responsibilities include:
• Tracking delivery of document and data deliverables against key milestones
• Ongoing engagement with EPCs and other project disciplines
• Raising and driving resolution of issues by working with Engineering, Procurement, Expediting, and IM to drive delivery of vendor and design documents and data
Competencies and Experience Requirements:
- MCP Experience; 5 or more years’ experience in IM working directly within MCPs.
- Demonstrated depth of knowledge of IM and how to successfully apply IM in dynamic environment of a Major Capital Project.
- Proven hands-on experience within a MCP from design to final handover to operations.
- Must have a comprehensive understanding of relations
Please note that only applicants eligble to work in the UK will be considered for this role.
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's
Information Management Lead
Dubai, United Arab Emirates
$400 - $450 per day, Benefits: Housing + flight allowance
$400 - $450 per day
Mechanical Construction Coordinator
Civil Construction Coordinator