This is an opportunity to join not just the UK’s but one of the world’s leading Industrial control, pneumatic and applied automation companies. An engineering driven business that design and develop over 30,000 products supplying expert solutions to various industries.
Tis impressive business is looking for a Production Manager who will expand and protect function. The function is to ensure all the business meets all customers’ needs and keep their delivery commitments. By operating and leading in all Operations areas.
The right candidate will be rewarded with an attractive salary and be joining a world leader in innovation. The right person can be home based and should expect travel across the UK. Ideally being easily accessible to Northampton will put them in a position to succeed and perform to the highest level.
- Develop, create and maintain assembly and test documentation and procedures for local production
- Take ownership for production problems, produce containment, corrective and preventative actions - to ensure delivery dates are met
- Communicate and manage expectations during problem resolution
- Regularly update on production and make sure all is reflected on SAP
- Ensure prioritisation of customer projects
- Excellent organisation skills with the ability to adapt and organise
- Extensive experience of working in a Production/ manufacturing environment
- Ability to organise, prioritise and generally manage own workload
- Able to manage and operate to the highest level across multiple projects at one time
- Must make decisions within existing remit and understand when to involve others
- Educated to degree level or equivalent in appropriate discipline
- A range of industry knowledge – Special purpose machine experience
- Familiar in 2d and 3d CAD
- Good time management, work under minimal supervision, can do attitude
- Must be able to engage others and adapt style where needed
- Annual Salary – £25K
- Bonus – 14%
- Medical cover
- Paid holiday
- Production | Production Manager |Manager |Leader |Industrial automation | Applied automation | Application support | Pneumatic | Controls | Leadership | Engineering | Manufacturing | Technology | CAD | 2d | 3d