Job DescriptionSystems Engineer III
Long Term Contract
- Responsible for the planning and engineering of an organization's
- systems infrastructure, including implementation and design of hardware and software.
- Oversees development and maintenance of computer systems.
- Identifies departmental needs and makes suggestions regarding technical direction.
- Monitors the performance of systems. Analyzes users' needs and creates flowcharts, diagrams, and other documentation.
- Minimal work direction needed, highly skilled and knowledgeable to the
- Expert in the field, possibly professional certification holder.
SKILLS AND QUALIFICATIONS:
- Ability to diagnose and resolve complex system communication issues.
- Extensive experience working knowledge of PCs, network hardware, operating systems, software and network communication protocols.
- Software application qualification of Uniformance Process Studio Release 322 (UPS
- R322) desktop and Web components for EMRE WPC 3.4 on Windows Server 2016 and Windows 10 Desktop
- Update the installation and operations documentation for UPSR322
- Feedback documentation anomalies discovered during “Cold Eyes” installation of PHD R340 on WPC 3.4 and Windows Server 2016 for the ExxonMobi Pipeline (SIM) project
- Provide training for new EMRE systems engineer regarding the
- installation, configuration and operation of PHD R340 and UPS R322