NES Global Talent is working closely with a leading Engineering Design Consultancy in Perth, Western Australia to identify an Electrical Designer with mining plant electrical and instrumentation experience in Australia for a 12 month Contract with potential to transfer to a permanent role. The successful candidate will be based in Perth and work collaboratively within a project design team.
Your responsibilities in the role
- Creating 2D and 3D model deliverables
- Participate in project reviews as required
- Work collaboratively with engineers
- Provide technical support
- Identify issues and problems; develop appropriate and innovative design solutions
- Establish and maintain good working relationships through strong communication
What you need to be successful in the role
- Diploma or equivalent in Electrical Engineering
- Minimum of 4 years design experience in mining/mineral resources sector
- Proficient in MicroStation or Aecosim design software
- Ability to produce high quality deliverables
- Previous design consultancy experience
- Strong interpersonal skills and a practical approach to resolving design problems
If you are looking for a new and exciting career challenge then please apply.
We will only contact candidates who meet the criteria for the role and with the Right to Work in Australia.