The Senior Aircraft Maintenance Engineer is responsible for ensuring that maintenance activities at field locations are completed and that duties established by the Chief Engineer are carried out. Reporting to the Chief Engineer they will be responsible for the schedule and unscheduled maintenance of Aircraft within the company’s Fleet.
Duties include, but are not limited to:
- Performs all maintenance activities in accordance with Maintenance Organisation Manual (MOM).
- Performs maintenance activities at the main base of operations and at the field locations under the direction of the Chief Engineer and Deputy Chief Engineer
- Perform work as directed by the Chief Engineer or Deputy Chief Engineer in accordance with the approved data applicable to the aircraft.
- Provides guidance and training to new recruits, company technicians, AME’s, and junior LAMEs.
- Provide Chief Engineer with pro-active input and technical suggestions to improve operational efficiency and to ensure continual improvement.
- Co-ordinator role as allocated by chief engineer.
- Management of aircraft heavy maintenance projects/installations as allocated by chief engineer.
Skills and qualifications required:
- CASA Aircraft Maintenance Engineer Licence, suitably endorsed
- Experience on required aircraft types
- General aviation experience
- Self-motivated, ability to work independently with minimal supervision
- Radio licence, an asset
To register your interest in this role, please upload your resume by selecting ‘Apply’.