Job DescriptionNES Advantage Solutions is part of the NES Global Talent group of companies. We provide managed solutions: Managed Service Provider services for contingent workforces, Recruitment Process Outsourcing for permanent recruitment, Global Mobility programs and Consultancy services working closely in partnership with our clients. The combination of NES and Advantage is a global leader in staffing services to the energy industry, with over 50 offices around the globe and a portfolio of more than 7,000 contractors, ensuring our clients gain access to the best talent whenever and wherever they need it.
We are now looking for a Senior Piping design Engineer PDMS for a temporary position in Stavanger.
Responsibilities and Tasks:
- Senior Piping design engineer with experience in both piping design and task coordination
- Develop piping and layout design in PDMS
- Perform spooling of drawings, design review and offshore/site surveys as required
Qualifications / Personal Attributes:
- Minimum 5 years’ experience in piping design and detail execution
- Piping design engineer with good experience in PDMS and project execution from modification projects on Topside
- Flowline piping layout experience
- Strong communicative abilities, and problem-solving attitude is required
- Software Skills: MicroStation, PDMS and TIME