One of the UK’s largest food manufacturers are currently recruiting for a Maintenance engineer for their multi skilled team. The ideal candidate would be multi skilled maintenance engineer with an electrical bias.
The company really are world renown in diary product manufacturing. They have multiple sites in the UK and have won endless accreditations and awards. Their engineering team consists of very talented engineers from both mechanical and electrical fields.
Key Responsibilities – Maintenance Engineer
- Providing both Reactive & Planned Preventative Maintenance
- Working on a Variety of Process Equipment / Machinery within a Modern Manufacturing unit
- Involvement in Project Work, including Installation and Commissioning of Equipment
- Fault Finding both Mechanically Electrically
Essential Skills – Maintenance Engineer
- Electrically Biased Maintenance Engineering Experience
- Formal Mechanical / Electrical Qualifications
- Fault Finding Ability both Mechanically & Electrically
- Manufacturing industry experience – Dairy/ FMCG / Food / Plastics / Packaging
Key skills - Maintenance / electrical / electrician / electrically / plc / Siemens / preventative / reactive / planned /food manufacturing / FMCG