Job DescriptionClinical Project Specialist – UK Field Based – Rolling 3 Month Contract
Clinical Project Specialist: Product Education. Surgical Sales. Field Projects. Account Management. Theatre Environment
My client, a global healthcare and pharmaceutical company, are looking to add a highly trained clinical project specialist with previous theatre and product training experience to their expanding team. You will work in collaboration with the sales team and leverage clinical best practices to increase growth and sales within the business division.
Clinical Project Specialist Key Responsibilities:
- Support account managers to increase the sales across a portfolio of advanced surgery products
- Deliver high quality product demonstration to healthcare professionals in an operating theatre as well as business meetings and seminars.
- Provide training and showcase the correct and appropriate use of products within the portfolio
- Educate clients on product quality to maximise growth against competitors
- Attend all procurement meetings as part of account management
- Ensure all evaluations are completed and submitted promptly
- Be able to demonstrate experience working in a surgical theatre environment
- Highly developed and proven written and oral communication skills
- Possess a UK driver’s license and car to travel the North West and Birmingham fields.
- Good administration and time management skills
Clinical Project Specialist – UK Field Based – Rolling 3 Month Contract