Job DescriptionSenior Clinical Statisitician - Healthcare - Oxfordshire
A new role has come available for a Senior Clinical Statistician with a leading healthcare company based in Oxfordshire. Do you have experience in the statistical analysis and clinical trial design and are interested in the opportunity to get lifec hanging healthcare products to patients?
- To support and provide direction to clinical studies and to the development of products and testing procedures. Leading activities, liaising with customer groups, applying appropriate statistical methods and data analysis support.
- Provide support to regulatory submissions including the management of clinical and claim support data analysis activities.
- Lead work programs, ensuring data analysis and reporting activities are executed to schedule, highlight any relevant issues.
- Provide technical support to clinical studies, product development and/or Operations activities to ensure continued smooth running and interaction between departments.
- Lead segments of work plans, take responsibility for a group of tasks.
- Management of a small team of Statisticians
- The minimum education is a BSc in Mathematics or Statistics (or equivalent).
- Must have experience in using SAS, word processor applications, spreadsheets and databases
- Knowledge of statistical methods and data analysis for clinical research
- A keen eye for detail, excellent written and verbal communication abilities, and strong team-working skills.