A fantastic opportunity has become available for an experienced and focused Mechanical Fitter to join a leading corporation. This position is available for an immediate start and has the potential to become permanent. Reporting to the Team Leader your duties will include but not be limited to.
- Identifying faults and conducting inspections on all fixed plant equipment
- Preventative and breakdown maintenance on all fixed plant equipment including, crushers,screens,scrubbers and pumps as well as alignments on drives and hydraulics.
- Implementing and improving procedures as well as managing a high volume workload.
- Monitor common faults and recommend solutions to rectify
- Fitter and turner trade qualification with solid experience maintaining fixed plant equipment
- Elevated work platform, Forklift, Rigger ,Dogger and Franna tickets
- Working at heights and confined space training, self-motivated and ability to work in a strong team environment.
- First Aid certificate
- Up to date Police Clearance
- Experience in computer based maintenance systems - SAP
This is a fantastic opportunity to join a global player in the Iron Ore industry and take the next step in your career. You will be offered training and development and the opportunity to develop your skillset whilst working on site. With state of the art camp facilities and a strong emphasis on safety, this is a fantastic position for someone who is looking to join a professional and stable working environment.
If you display the necessary experience and would like to be considered for this position please contact Emma McGregor at email@example.com or apply to the link below.