- Competitive hourly rate
- Global Mining/Oil & Gas Contractor
- Perth CBD Based Role
A fantastic opportunity has become available for an experienced and focused Application/Data Architect to join a leading corporation. This position is available for an immediate start and is offering an excellent hourly rate. You will be working with a Tier 1 mining firm on the a prominent project and your duties will include but not be limited to.
- Develop & maintain application & data architect landscape for the project ensuring completeness and correctness in terms of addressing project strategic and operational needs.
- Identify and apply the clients application & data architecture standards and principles where applicable.
- Identify develop and maintain effective relationships with all key stakeholders, develop and maintain effective working relationships.
- Report progress, risks and issues accurately and in a timely manner
- Technical proficiency, specifically demonstrated ability in data application delivery. This will mean you have a solid understanding of project governance, solid understanding of IT/OT and IIoT environments.
- Analytical ability and specifically demonstrated the ability to resolve complex issues and a range of problem solving techniques.
- Analyze complex or disparate inputs such as data, stakeholder perspectives, constraints, trade offs etc
- Tertiary qualification in related discipline, experience in business process management and architectural methodologies.
This is a fantastic opportunity to join a global player in the Mining and Oil & Gas industry and take the next step in your career. This role is a 12 month contract role on a very strong attractive hourly rate.
If you display the necessary experience and would like to be considered for this position please contact Ian Ryan at email@example.com or apply to the link below.