Due to our customers winning new contracts and demand for more resources on long term assignments, we are looking for a Safety and Environment Engineer for a temporary position in Stavanger.
Safety and Environment Engineer
Target Start Date: 10/15/2018
Work Pattern: Full-time
End Date: 10/15/2019
Experience Required: 5 - 7 Years
Apply By Date: 10/14/2018
Minimum Education Required: Bachelors Degree
Responsibilities and Tasks:
- Perform general Technical Safety and evaluations in various M&M projects.
Qualifications / Personal Attributes:
- Minimum 5 years’ experience working with technical safety on M& M projects on the Norwegian sector.
- In-debt knowledge of Norsok S-001.
- Ability to work independently and thorough as well as ability to work in team.
- Have good multidiscipline understanding.
Software Skills: Workmate, TIME
Language Skills: Norwegian, English
Offshore Course: No