|Job Title:||Construction Planner/Scheduler|
|Location:||Carlsbad, United States|
|Salary:||$70 - $80 per hour, Benefits: Full Benefits Package|
|Contact Name:||Kaitlyn Palividas|
|Job Published:||October 01, 2018 15:59|
Comprehensive Schedule Management services are needed to support effective execution of construction projects The main function of a Construction Planner / Scheduler is to coordinate and expedite the flow of work and materials within or between multi-functional disciplines of all facilities projects according to production schedules.
• Maintains overall, integrated schedule during the construction; incorporating and monitoring progress and schedules.
• Analyzes the scheduling plans and schedule updates for comparison to reported progress and alignment of other project controls discipline forecasts.
• Provides recommendations on cycle time reduction opportunities and techniques as related to other functional scheduling.
• Analyzes contractor daily/weekly/monthly progress reports to ensure accuracy and provide proper input into overall project reporting.
• Ensures project schedules are properly resource loaded.
• 5+ years of Primavera P6 or Microsoft Project experience
• Experience supporting field construction (tank batteries experience a plus)
• Reporting experience (Daily/Weekly/Monthly/ad hoc)
• Understanding of oil and gas practices and sequences, including full value chain planning and scheduling
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's
Chicago, United States
$100000 - $125000 per annum, Benefits: Medical, Dental, PTO, 401K, Life, etc.
Construction Site Rep- Mechanical
$700 - $750 per day
Mechanical Construction Coordinator
Civil Construction Coordinator
Contract Administrator - Commercial Construction