|Job Title:||Construction Planner/Scheduler|
|Location:||Carlsbad, United States|
|Salary:||$70 - $80 per hour, Benefits: Full Benefits Package|
|Contact Name:||Kaitlyn Palividas|
|Job Published:||October 01, 2018 15:59|
Comprehensive Schedule Management services are needed to support effective execution of construction projects The main function of a Construction Planner / Scheduler is to coordinate and expedite the flow of work and materials within or between multi-functional disciplines of all facilities projects according to production schedules.
• Maintains overall, integrated schedule during the construction; incorporating and monitoring progress and schedules.
• Analyzes the scheduling plans and schedule updates for comparison to reported progress and alignment of other project controls discipline forecasts.
• Provides recommendations on cycle time reduction opportunities and techniques as related to other functional scheduling.
• Analyzes contractor daily/weekly/monthly progress reports to ensure accuracy and provide proper input into overall project reporting.
• Ensures project schedules are properly resource loaded.
• 5+ years of Primavera P6 or Microsoft Project experience
• Experience supporting field construction (tank batteries experience a plus)
• Reporting experience (Daily/Weekly/Monthly/ad hoc)
• Understanding of oil and gas practices and sequences, including full value chain planning and scheduling
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's
Civil Construction Manager (Rail)
Prince Rupert, Canada
CAD90 - CAD100 per hour
Project Manager - Construction
Perth Bc, Australia
Wellhead Platform Construction Manager
Commercial Construction Estimator
South Perth, Australia