Comprehensive Schedule Management services are needed to support effective execution of construction projects The main function of a Construction Planner / Scheduler is to coordinate and expedite the flow of work and materials within or between multi-functional disciplines of all facilities projects according to production schedules.
• Maintains overall, integrated schedule during the construction; incorporating and monitoring progress and schedules.
• Analyzes the scheduling plans and schedule updates for comparison to reported progress and alignment of other project controls discipline forecasts.
• Provides recommendations on cycle time reduction opportunities and techniques as related to other functional scheduling.
• Analyzes contractor daily/weekly/monthly progress reports to ensure accuracy and provide proper input into overall project reporting.
• Ensures project schedules are properly resource loaded.
• 5+ years of Primavera P6 or Microsoft Project experience
• Experience supporting field construction (tank batteries experience a plus)
• Reporting experience (Daily/Weekly/Monthly/ad hoc)
• Understanding of oil and gas practices and sequences, including full value chain planning and scheduling