Job DescriptionMechanical Design Engineer – Salford - £35,000 + Benefits
A leading global manufacturer of precision instruments for use in manufacturing is looking for a mechanical Design Engineer to join the team. We are looking for design engineers who can proactively deliver designs, quality improvements and cost reductions on specific products.
As a Mechanical design engineer you will work within a team ensuring products, customer projects and business objectives are being delivered to a high standard.
Key Requirements – Mechanical Design Engineer
- Contribute to new product design
- Develop, maintain and amend engineering design drawings using 2D and 3D software packages
- Preparation of technical quotations and producing estimates of product costs
- Liaise with suppliers to find optima design solutions
- Preparation of conceptual design and rendered images
Key Skills – Mechanical Design Engineer
- Degree / HNC , HND – Mechanical Engineering
- Skilled in inventor or similar 3D packages
- Experience with FEA Simulation software
- Experience with sheet metal
Key Skill – Design / mechanical / inventor / FEA / Simulation / ansys / solidworks / 2D / 3D / designing / product development/ NPI