Job DescriptionWe have a direct (permanent) opportunity for you to work for a Qatar Oil & Gas Operator.
Please note that the client is looking for candidates from North America & South America zone.
- Job roles:
- Senior Well Production Performance Engineer
- Well Production Performance Engineer
- Well Performance Engineering Specialist
- Job Location: Qatar.
- Bachelor’s degree in Petroleum Engineering or equivalent Required Experience
- Senior Well Performance Engineer & Well Performance Engineering Specialist:
- Minimum 8 years' experience in production operations, production planning and, optimization in the oil and/or gas industry including 4 years’ experience in production technology, petroleum engineering applications and tools for production optimization, planning and forecasting.
- Well Performance Engineer:
- Minimum 6 years’ experience in production operations, production planning, optimization in the oil and/or gas industry, including at least 2 years’ experience in production technology, Petroleum engineering applications and tools for production optimization, stimulation, PLT and forecasting.
- Knowledge and understanding of well modelling, well optimization techniques, reservoir depletion methods, well performance evaluation methodologies, production planning and allocation.
- Familiar with drilling, reservoir management, fluid sampling and analysis, well work and production operations/facilities.
- • Familiar with flow assurance & pipeline management, project planning and execution and shutdowns planning and execution.
- Looking for candidates with good onshore and onshore experience.
Note: If the job does not match your skill set or if you are not interested to apply for the job role you can refer suitable candidates for the role from your network.
Please send your CV with the below details mentioned.
- Date of Birth:
- Direct Contact Number
- Email Id:
- Current Salary:
- Expected Salary:
- Notice Period: