Job DescriptionWe are currently seeking an experienced Drafter with a focus on assistance with design and documentation for a variety of iconic land development projects across Melbourne and greater Victoria. Our client is a rapidly engineering consultancy with over 50 talented employees based in their CBD office. To be successful in this role, you will need to demonstrate the following skills:
- Experience with design & documentation and the ability to coordinate aspects of a project is desired.
- Must have AutoCAD and/or 12d skillset.
- Strong team working and communication skills.
- Experience in front end concept work, design detailing and presentation.
- A strong knowledge of relevant Australian Standards
This role will be offered on a permanent basis and will ideally suit a candidate who has a minimum of 2 years experience and is now looking to take that next step with their career. A great salary package and flexible working conditions are on offer here.
To apply or find out more about this position please contact David Moon at NES Global Talent in Melbourne on 8539 4880 or submit your CV via the link below.