Job DescriptionNES Global Talent is currently recruiting for an experienced Senior Mechanical Engineer / Senior Vessels Engineer for a multinational EPC based in the North West. The successful candidate with be responsible for delivering projects safely, on time and in budget.
- Required for various projects from FEED through to detailed design including
- Site built tanks
- Pressure vessels to PD 5500 and/or ASME VIII Div 1
- Heat exchangers
- Rotating equipment
- Site survey work and client meetings will be required.
- Should have a minimum of 10 years design contractor experience.
- Prefer degree level, minimum HND in relevant engineering discipline.
- Chartered Engineer status preferable.
This is a long term contract for around 12 months, we are looking for candidates that live locally or are happy to relocate to the local area on a long term basis.