Job DescriptionSenior Quality Coordinator - Medical Devices – Hertfordshire – 12 Months Contract
Quality Coordinator: Quality Assurance. Medical Devices. Supply Chain. Regulatory Compliance. Environment
My client, an international pharmaceutical company, is looking to add a medical devices quality specialist with previous experience working within quality for the medical devices sector. You will work closely with the medical devices team and support all technical, compliance and supply chain activities.
Quality Coordinator Key Responsibilities:
- Ongoing day to day processing of supply chain data for release verification activities, deviations, quarantine, post market surveillance (complaints and incidents), as well as approval of artwork and repacking activities.
- Regular targeted communication of supply chain data to specific areas of the supply chains to ensure compliance to EUCH CQ processes.
- Recognising the potential quality-related issues and ensure that, where necessary, quality risks are escalated within the team. Support the appropriate actions necessary to resolve issues.
- Experience in quality assurance and compliance, manufacturing and/or development, working with consumer and/or pharmaceutical products.
- Proven record of supporting of quality operations.
- General knowledge of regulatory compliance requirements, including medical devices would be an advantage.
- Experience with QMS documentation processes required for product release, complaint management and coordination of formal agreements.
- Excellent written/oral communication skills, interpersonal relationship building and team working skills
Quality Coordinator – Medical Device –Hertfordshire – 12 Months Contract