Formulation Analyst: Formulation Science. Quality Control. HSE Regulations. Analytical Chemist.
My client, a pharmaceutical company, is looking to add a medical devices quality specialist with previous experience working within quality for the medical devices sector. You will work closely with the medical devices team and support all technical, compliance and supply chain activities.
Formulation Analyst Key Responsibilities:
- Comply with all HSE requirements including safety policies and procedures, with particular reference to compliance within the analytical laboratories.
- Conduct HSE audits and housekeeping audits.
- Ensure safe laboratory operation.
- Perform necessary analysis and reports on formulated products in the portfolio.
- Investigate any deviations, calibration and maintenance of analytical equipment suggesting appropriate resolution where necessary
- Contribute to the overall maintenance and upkeep of the laboratory
- Degree or equivalent in Analytical Chemistry
- Some experience working in a pharmaceutical or professional laboratory
- Proven problem solving skills
- Understanding of cGMP guidelines and FDA regulations related to the pharmaceutical industry
- Proficient using MS Office applications
If successful you will receive a highly attractive and competitive salary along with the opportunity to further your career within the pharmaceutical industry. To be considered for this role candidates must be eligible to work in the UK. For further information on this position please contact Syeda Afsana Islam via email on firstname.lastname@example.org or call 0161 942 4060.
Formulation Scientist –Northumberland – 12 Months Contrac