Formulation Scientist: Formulation Science. Quality Control. HSE Regulations. Analytical Chemist.
My client, a pharmaceutical company, is looking to add a formulation scientist to join their rapidly growing and developing team. You will work closely with other scientists and quality control personnel’s and provide support to across a range of exciting and technical projects.
Formulation Scientist Key Responsibilities:
- Comply with all HSE requirements including safety policies and procedures, with particular reference to compliance within the analytical laboratories.
- Conduct HSE audits and housekeeping audits.
- Ensure safe laboratory operation.
- Perform necessary analysis and reports on formulated products in the portfolio.
- Investigate any deviations, calibration and maintenance of analytical equipment suggesting appropriate resolution where necessary
- Contribute to the overall maintenance and upkeep of the laboratory
- Degree or equivalent in Analytical Chemistry
- Some experience working in a pharmaceutical or professional laboratory
- Proven problem solving skills
- Understanding of cGMP guidelines and FDA regulations related to the pharmaceutical industry
- Proficient using MS Office applications
Formulation Scientist –Northumberland – 12 Months Contract