Job DescriptionDepartment Objective
The Engineering Department is responsible for providing innovative, cost effective Engineering services and solutions in all areas of business, ensuring a responsible approach to client requirements; international rules and regulations and HSEQ obligations in order to contribute to the realization of the company’s goals and strategy.
As Sr. Mechanical Engineer you are responsible for delivering the engineering output of the mechanical work scope of any type of job, in line with the project’s technical specification, budget and planning. You reply in time to requests and queries from other disciplines, site, client, certifying authority and vendors. You report to the Project (Lead) Engineer on progress, setbacks and assist in obtaining client and third party approval on the project. You signal technical risks and anomalies in projects to your Section Head.
We are looking for
An accurate and motivated Engineer with good communication skills.
- You have a Bachelor’s degree in Mechanical Engineering
- Over 8 years of relevant experience in, and/or affinity with, mechanical engineering, in particular in the field of mechanical analysis
- You have knowledge and experience in the usage of a Finite Element Analysis program, preferably ANSYS.
- Computer literacy for mechanical calculations, document processing and spreadsheet management and for 2D and 3D
- Your English is good, verbally as well as in writing