Agile Tester / QA Engineer
|Job Title:||Agile Tester / QA Engineer|
|Salary:||€55000 - €65000 per annum, Benefits: + 15% Bonus + Health|
|Contact Name:||Matthew Spencer|
|Job Published:||October 02, 2018 14:28|
55000-65000 (Euros) + bonus + healthcare
NES Global Talent are currently recruiting on behalf of a well known fullstream provider of integrated oilfield products, services and digital solutions who are looking for a permanant Agile Tester to join the business. With operations in over 120 countries, world-wide this is an excellent opportunity to work for a true market leader.
As part of the Scrum Team you will be responsible for the QA process. Together with the other testers you will be responsible for the maintenance and extension of the test automation framework which are C# , nUnit and MSTest based.
Ideally you will have/be:
- 3 years experience in a scrum team as an Agile Tester / QA Engineer
- 3 years experience of test automation using Java and/or C#
- Used SpecFlow, TestComplete, Cucumber or similar tools
- ISTQB or TMAP certified
- Knowledge of the Oil and Gas industry would be an advantage (but not essential)
In return you will receive:
- A very competitive package
- A very exciting opportunity to be part of a major project(s) with a leading Oil and Gas company
- Flexible working
- Training/Career Growth
- Excellent Mentor-ship
If you feel that you meet the above criteria, please apply today and one of our consultants will be in touch to discuss the role and your background in more detail.
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's