Job DescriptionNES Global Talent is currently recruiting for an experienced Electrical System Designer(EC&I) to join a site based team on a Chemical Manufacturing Facility in Cheshire in North West.
You must be able to work independently and use own initiative although assistance will always be available when required. Work involves upgrade and modification to existing plants.
- Define the engineering solution including producing a detailed scope of work for Control system interfaces, PLC/DCS Interface design
- Responsible for detail design, ensure/facilitate multi-discipline designers and engineers in development of full and approved detail design
- Producing cable design and installation drawings using Amtech Design Software & Auto CAD packages.
- Deliver an electrical design that incorporates the inherent safer design approach for:
- Building Services
- SCADA systems
- Security Systems
- Control Systems
- Fire Alarms Systems
- 2D CAD experience
- Extensive experience of working on regulated site
- SC Clearance