Job DescriptionPosition Summary
Plans and schedules movement of materials or other goods and/or coordinates activities involved with procuring goods and services, such as raw materials, equipment, tools, parts, and supplies.
- Identifies material requirements from engineering specifications and schedules
- Coordinates material movement throughout project cycle
- Follows up on material orders and verifies delivery
- Creates and maintains related records
- Discusses defective or unacceptable goods or services with inspection or quality control personnel, users, vendors, and others to determine source of trouble and take corrective action
- Participates in setting assignment objectives; plans own task schedule to satisfy objectives; work is reviewed for adequacy on completion.
- Represents organization, interacting with senior internal and external personnel on significant matters.
- 6 years of expediting experience is required
- Oil/gas and/or EPC experience is highly preferred
- Experience with MS Office is preferred