Job DescriptionKey Accountabilities
Responsible for ensuring on time delivery of materials in accordance with contract terms and conditions, including, but not limited to:
• Provide updates for material status and op en purchase orders, including expediting,
tracking and returns.
• Coordinates scheduling for orders based in material lead times and arrival dates.
• Provides status updates and follow-up to internal client groups.
• Maintains integrity and accuracy of the physical inventory by location.
• Responsible for year-end physical inventory counts as well as daily/weekly/monthly
• Maintains records/spreadsheets for repairs and plan for future requirements based on
orders, production schedules and forecasts.
• Works closely with supply chain Buyers & operations personnel to prepare, execute and follow material orders and deliveries. Helps to maintain inventory traceability and
• Physically capable of lifting materials and product up to 50 pounds.
• Compliance with ConocoPhillips policy and industry regulations.
Required and Preferred Skills and Experience
• Experienced level, typically 5-7 years of experience.
• Requires a strong understanding of discipline.
• Able to apply knowledge and experience to complex problems and develop
• Makes decisions within broad parameters.
• Acts as an informal resource for others wit h less experience.
• 6 years minimum expediting experience
• Experience in expediting major equipment
• Dynamic, collaborates well with other, problem solver, ability to handle simultaneously a broad scope of work