Job DescriptionAre you seeking to move to Tauranga and keen to work for a company that's going through an exciting period of expansion?
This New Zealand owned multi-disciplinary engineering consultancy is currently seeking a Civil Engineer to support the delivery of their full pipeline of project including several large land developments.
This company place a lot of importance and pride in their company culture. They take a conscious effort to invest time and money into a culture of collaboration, team unity and making sure everyone has a voice. This team bond stems from the time they spend together outside the office taking part in competitive team bonding activities, Friday night drinks and the occasional getaway.
The ideal person we’re seeking will have proven experience in working autonomously and self-sufficient as well as having the capacity to work well within a team-environment.
Other attributes we’re seeking are:
- A minimum of 3 years’ experience within a Civil Engineer role preferably with some consultancy experience preferred.
- A Bachelor’s Degree in Civil Engineering or a similar tertiary education
- Proven experience creating and maintaining long-lasting relationships with internal and external stakeholders
- The ability to deliver small to large scale land development projects
- Experience using either 12d, AutoCAD and/or Civil 3D
Apply now or contact Scott Casey-Wooldridge on 027 559 1570 to understand more