As a Quality Assurance Engineer you are responsible for the identification, description, recording and auditing applicable CMS procedures. During participation in a project team you will write the Project Quality Plan and execute it. You keep knowledge and procedures up-to-date on all relevant aspects and share this within the discipline. Within also external parties, you perform HSEQ audits. You will report to and advise the Project manager as well as report back to the Section Head Quality Assurance. To tenders you provide input and support to pre-qualifications and invitations. In general you are expected to identify quality improvement areas and provide solutions. If necessary, you are willing to performs activities abroad; on site, offshore or with client.
An independent and disciplined Quality Assurance Engineer. You are strong in planning and organizing projects and knows how to analyse different problems.
And further you have:
- Bachelor’s degree in relevant discipline.
- Over 3 years of experience in auditing and QA environment.
- Experience with maintaining an ISO 9001 Compliant Management System
- Knowledge of applicable standards and legislation in different countries.
- Good understanding of the English language. Verbally as well as in writing.
We offer a full-time, challenging position within an international environment. A market conform gross yearly salary, including a 13th month, holiday allowance and a non-contributory pension plan and a collective medical insurance.