Job DescriptionSenior Software Developer (C#, C++)
€60,000 – €70,000 + 15% Bonus + Benefits (Healthcare, Flexible working)
NES Global Talent are currently recruiting on behalf of a well-known full-stream provider of integrated oilfield products, services and digital solutions who are looking for a permanent Senior Software Developer to join the business. With operations in over 120 countries, world-wide this is an excellent opportunity to work for a true market leader.
You will be responsible for taking ownership of the software development process and adding value to the functional scrum team through your knowledge and programming skills.
Ideally you will have/be:
- Degree educated in a relevant area (Computer Science, Software Engineering etc.)
- Knowledge of Microsoft tech – C#, C++, Visual Studio
- Experience of a source code control system like TFS and/or GIT
- Experience in technical or scientific software development
- Experience of development practices like – SOLID, TDD, BDD
- MVVM/WPF/XAML would be a plus
- Team player, up for a challenge, great communicator and always looking to improve