Job DescriptionNES Global Talent is a leading global technical recruitment company providing professional contract and permanent staff to a diverse world-wide client base within the oil & gas Industry. Our client, a large operator company, has an opportunity for a Production Operations Field Lead in Fox Creek, AB. This role will focus on supporting high risk activities in the field, fielding day to day technical operations calls and training more junior staff I order to progress competency of entire operations group. This will be a 1 year contract; shift will be either 5 days on-2 days off or 4 days on- 3 off schedule. All candidates must be local to the area as no camp or LOA is provided.
- Initial start-up of wells, pads and facilities
- Provide troubleshooting expertise on a day to day basis to ensure wells are safely producing
- Ensure that we are progressing the competency of our workforce through informal training and competency checks.
- Conduct weekly validation and verification (V&V) of JSA’s, MSW’s and start work checks
- Provide input into well/site operating procedures
- Ensure all regulatory requirements are being completed including well testing and wellsite inspections
- Ensure maintenance of field operator daily log input spreadsheets and consistent data input into Energy Components database
- Support maintenance based organization processes are clear and being followed through CMMS ensuring work orders are being created and stewarded through the process in a timely fashion.
- Provide backup for scoping of projects to progress CMMS work orders
- Attend and provide input into design reviews ad FAT testing
- Support MOC process to ensure changes are made to optimally balance reliability and operability while maintaining integrity of safety systems.
- Minimum of High School Diploma with additional professional development
- Minimum 20 years’ experience
- Must have significant production operations experience and able to safely support decisions in a high-pressure environment.
- Data analysis experience in the oil and gas industry
- Ability to use MS Office suite including
- Excel, Word and Powerpoint
- Vast experience with artificial lift systems
- Operation of high pressure sour oil and gas wells